Buy Heaters such as the THERMODRY™ HEAT TRAILER that uses a thermostatically controlled drying system to...
Heaters such as the THERMODRY™ HEAT TRAILER uses a thermostatically controlled drying system to dry flooded buildings extremely quickly compared to traditional methods, but unlike some other systems the THERMODRY™ HEAT TRAILER can use outside air, rather than recycled air which also makes it ideal for drying and heating confined areas such as construction sites and marquees.
It works by drawing in fresh air, heat-conditioning it to between 2 - 15% Relative Humidity (a desert is 22% RH) and then blowing this extremely dry air into the building through the flexible ducting. As the dry air circulates throughout the building, it absorbs large quantities of moisture which a second blower then extracts. This process is extremely fast and is ideal if you wish to reduce the drying time and minimise business interruption.
Heaters such as the THERMODRY™ HEAT TRAILER are completely self contained and come trailer mounted for speed of deployment as well as its own on board fuel tank so it can run non stop for up to 48 hours at a time.
Benefits include:- Trailer mounted for speed of deployment
- Large additional storage areas for tools and restoration equipment
- Reduces claims costs by up to 90%
- Shortens overall insurance claim cycles
- Minimises secondary loss
- Decreases chance of mould and bacteria growth
- Holds 400 Litres of diesel for up to 48 hours continuous use
- Comes with 2 x 5m flexible ducting
- Sanitises and kills bugs as it dries
- Extremely easy to operate
- Customisable decals
- Can operate on RED Diesel
- Only requires a 13 amp socket to operate
- Restoration Express Starter Packs Could Bring in a Flood of Sales
- Thermal Imaging Technology
- High Tech Flood Recovery Solution
- New Product - Tramex MRH III
- Thermography Training Course
Secure Payments with SagePay